Comprehending The Cost Of Rehabilitation
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the addicted person. Regardless of how much money you earn, there is always a form of treatment that you can afford.
It may vary from rehab to rehab. There are those that charge very high amounts per day while there are those that offer free services. Whatever you can afford, there will be rehab suitable to your addiction.
If you know what resources are available to help with rehab costs, rehab is available to everyone. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity that an insurance covers is relied on the insurer and what the health provider accepts.
Drug addiction rehabilitation may be covered by the following insurance companies
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Martial insurance
For those people who have no insurance, they have some ways to get the treatment help. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. Financing options are available from some rehab centres. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. It won't take too long to clear the payments. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Treatment Costs For All Addictions
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Different kinds of addictions also call for various types of treatment.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
If you need help finding a treatment facility you can afford, get in touch with us today on 0800 772 3971.
Some studies have produced the following estimated treatment costs
- In total, outpatient detoxification varies between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Inpatient rehab is costly as compared to outpatient rehab for easy-going to moderate users.
- The charge may be just £4,000 for 90 days.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Depending on the addiction, medication may not be necessary to someone.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- An example is the total needed for Methadone treatment for Heroin addiction for a year amounts to £4000.
In coming years, rehab will be cheaper overall than the drugs and liquor. With a negative effect on income, alcohol and drug users are more inclined to miss work and change jobs more frequent than someone that is sober.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
It takes £8500 a year to fund an addiction to alcohol for someone who adopts a 12-pack daily. Legal issues could cost you thousands of pounds more. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The financial problems caused by dependency is only the beginning of troubles. Private expenses on relationships and a significant life aren't included.
What Will Determine The Cost Of Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. The factors that most stand out include
- The Treatment Facility
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- Housing, monitoring and other services that are offered at an inpatient rehab centre make it expensive.
- Furthermore, the price tag of these programs is based on the duration of the program and the location.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Available Treatment
- Medical detoxification isn't necessary for everyone at the beginning of the treatment.
- In most cases, there are no dangers associated with withdrawing from Cocaine so in this case, the detox will only involve monitoring.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- Professional therapy creates impact on the cost of rehab.
- The facilities for rehab need to be included.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- Luxury medical care centres can cost a lot of dollars per month.
- Most rehab centres are not that expensive but the extra facilities can bring the price up.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
The non-profit organizations are mostly for the requirements of low-income people. Rehabilitation centres that are free of charge are referred to as Low-income rehabs. These centres are there so everyone can afford rehab.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
Getting On The Program
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.