Since 2003, Drug Rehab Sheffield has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
The United Kingdom's Substance Misuse Service it provided by Drug Rehab Sheffield. During every stage of recovery, we use an integrated model of peer support, psychosocial interventions, and the right clinical care. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
In order to fulfil our dream, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are members of SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
Please reach us on 0800 772 3971, to find out more info about Drug Rehab Sheffield's Addiction services.
For Those In Our Programme
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).